Do you have what it takes to model for Africa’s fast rising cosmetic company? Well then, here’s your chance because, Zaron Cosmetics is looking for Kenyan to model for them.
Zaron Make Up and Cosmetics | Instagram
About Zaron Cosmetics
Zaron Cosmetics has become a leading make up brand for African women. With quality beauty products specially formulated for black skin of
Barely five years into the industry, Zaron managed to create a product perfect for the tropical African climate. Say goodbye to runny make up!
Zaron prides itself as one of the few oil free make up brands. The products also have SPF as a bonus, because we deserve it. From eyeshadow to lippies to eyeliners, concealers and lip liners. Zaron has it all.
Zaron Cosmetics is fast growing across Africa, from Nigeria to kenya. Now you know why.
For a chance to become a Zaronista and feature alongside other celebrities on billboards, here’s what you need to do…
– Make sure you have a bomb selfie or a portrait photograph of yourself.
– Make sure it’s clear
– Be confident
– Bring your A game
Who can participate?
– Beautiful, confident, aspiring Kenyan women.
– Must be 18-30 yrs old
– Must follow Zaron on ALL social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
– Resident in Kenya
How to participate…
Zaron Cosmetics | Instagram
– Follow Zaron Cosmetics on all social media platforms.
– Post a photo of yourself on Instagram with the hashtag #ZaronKenyaModel2019
– Get as many people as possible to like and comment under your photo post.
– 10 participants with the highest likes will be shortlisted and featured under Zaron’s social media platforms.
– 2 winners will be chosen randomly from the 10 finalists ( CEO’s choice is final)
– The 2 winners will take part in Zaron Kenya AD campaign next to the celebrity face of Zaron
– The winners will receive cash prizes and Zaron products
Entries close at noon on Saturday, 3rd August 2019
Avoid filters. Keep your photograph as clean as possible.
Keep your make up at a minimal. A little goes a long way.
Use natural light to your advantage.
Follow all the rules and have fun. All the best!
This lazy panda loves Swahili Pilau and spicy kebab