One of the most popular love phrases is, “wait for someone who will love you as you are.” While there’s nothing wrong with it, there’s need for clarification for those who take the superficial meaning.
You and I are looking for someone who will love us unconditionally. Someone who will not plaster the past to our faces every time we err, or force us to do things that are harmful, demeaning, and against our principles.
But before you step into the world with the intention of seeking the right partner, for short-term or long-term goals, are YOU the right partner?
You may be beautiful, handsome, financially stable, loyal, the kind of qualities craved for in romantic partners, but you may remain single and unhappy if:
· You have a nasty attitude that you aren’t willing to change.
· You squander money by drawing inspiration from you only live once, or the misinterpreted scriptures on not worrying about tomorrow.
· You are constantly engaging in harmful behaviour. In spite of the warnings or suggestions you still don’t change
· You have poor choice of words that you aren’t willing to work on.
· You constantly vanish leaving the people who care struck by panic and worry.
· You have toxic behaviours.
· You are careless and do nothing about it.
· Your commitment to relationships is wanting. You don’t take time to nurture relationships.
· You are disrespectful because of social classes, race, origin, religion, customs, etc.
· You demean others and condone inequality and discrimination.
Now you know 😊
I’m an avid reader, passionate writer, wellness and progressive growth enthusiast. A staunch believer people of what can be, do, and have if they dream, nurture the inner child, keep the inner flame burning, keep their eyes on the prize, and remain disciplined.